Golden Rules to wear and care for your Earrings or Headpieces
Here are some tips on wearing your crowned earrings and head-accessories with care.
- Maintain and protect your items in the packaging after worn.
- For a longer lasting wear, please do not sleep or wash with any of your jewellery.
- Avoid any liquids on jewellery for a durable upkeep!
- To avoid damage to your ear holes, ensure that earrings with over 15g in weight are worn for 3-5 hours maximum.
- Try your very best not to mix coloured metals such as gold and silver together when packaged.
- Avoid extreme hot temperature and UV rays to protect gemstones.
- Store in cool and dry places.
- Try to use the earrings back-finding when wearing. We may sometimes provide you with two so it will be secured more when worn.
For any further issues and advise please contact us.